Organizing Your Garage
The dreaded moment: Your car no longer fits in the garage.
It's raining and now you will be soaking wet while your stuff is perfectly dry and comfy inside your garage.
It's time to DO SOMETHING about that.
Organizing your garage is about making a space that functions to serve you. Perhaps you want to finally get your car into the garage, create the workshop you've always wanted, or maybe create a space for leisure and entertainment. No matter your goals, garage organization is the path to reach them.
Create a garage that functions and serves you!
Using the Rhino Shelf DIY Garage Storage Kits, you can easily find your tools when you need them. There will finally be room enough to fit your car in the garage.
When you install our special shelf kits, hooks, racks, and DIY storage units, you will be providing a complete organizational unit where you can protect your belongings from rodents, moisture, and breakage. You can find your tennis rackets, your bicycle helmet, your bicycle!
- DESIGN YOUR GARAGE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM IN 4 EASY STEPS
1. Identify available wall space.
2. Pick a Model that best fits your available wall space. Select one or more of the 4 basic models and add an extension when space is available.
3. Measure available wall space to determine
appropriatelength for the kit, referring to our Measurement Guides for more information.
4. Order (Fast processing & Free Shipping)